TREKSTEP®, SIDE-MOUNT - FORD 2004-2008 F150 (FITS EITHER SIDE)
Many new pickups have a step indent in their bumpers, but it's not that easy to use. TrekStep® has one job - make that step up into the bed from the rear corner more convenient and stable. With heavy-duty construction, TrekStep® belongs on every working truck out there. Super-tough, black powder-coat finish says "no" to rust or corrosion.
- Linkage arms and mounting brackets are made of high-strength, die cast aluminum alloy.
- Provides about 6" to 8" inches of downward extension depending on the application.
- Step plate is non-skid, powder-coated, high strength extruded aluminum.
- TrekStep® Rear-mount supports up to 300 pounds of weight.
- Easy bolt-on installation in about 15 minutes in most applications.
- 3-year, 100,000 mile limited warranty.
Tell us what you think. Click on Write a Review below in order to submit your own.