TRADITIONAL BIKINI TOPS
Back in the day when it was just CJ's roaming the earth, this type of Bikini Top was a must-have item. It's reserved for those purists who insist on model-matching style and function. Attach it to the windshield frame, drape it over the center sport bar and hook the two straps to standard footman loops at each corner of the rear body tub. Very retro, yet very effective. Sorry, but late model Wrangler owners need not apply.
- For 1951-1991 CJ’s and early YJ Wranglers – separate windshield channel may be required on later models.
- Attach to windshield header and to footman loops in rear body tub.
- Premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, resists UV fading.
- High strength thread at all stress points ensures durable Bikini top construction.
- Industrial-grade webbing helps minimize flapping.
- Optional Mesh material is tear-resistant yet allows unobstructed air flow (selected models).