TRADITIONAL BIKINI TOPS
Classic, old-school styling using modern materials. A Traditional Bikini covers the front seats and has two tie-down straps that hook up to footman loops at either rear corner of the body tub. Very retro, and it gets the job done.
- For 1951-1991 M38A1, CJ’s and early YJ Wranglers – separate windshield channel may be required on later models.
- Attach to windshield header and to footman loops in rear body tub.
- Premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, resists UV fading.
- High strength thread at all stress points ensures durable Bikini top construction.
- Industrial-grade webbing helps minimize flapping.
- Optional Mesh material is tear-resistant yet allows unobstructed air flow (selected models).
Tell us what you think. Click on Write a Review below in order to submit your own.