The original Supertop Classic set the standard for replacement convertible Jeep soft tops, but Bestop wanted to make it even better. So we added our exclusive Sunrider flip-back panel, Top Arch bars and factory-style Door Surrounds to create a new generation - the Supertop NX. Ideal for those Wrangler owners that currently don't have a soft top, this is the solution to getting the most out of your Wrangler on the trail, or just around town.
- For 1997-2017 Wrangler TJ/JK models.
- 1988-1995 Wrangler models duplicate the factory-original design of YJ factory soft top (see below).
- Premium 28-oz multi-layer fabric has excellent durability and appearance.
- 30-mil, D.O.T. approved vinyl side and rear windows have 18% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather.
- Removable and replaceable windows feature top of the line YKK scoop count zippers for easy removal or installation with extended surface heat-sealing for strength and protection from climate extremes.
- Designed to precisely fit with your full factory hard doors.
- Bestop-exclusive flip-back Sunrider sunroof panel so you can open up and breathe.
- 135 gauge polyester industrial thread use throughout with finished seams for lifelong durability.
- Premium hardware is black powder-coated for corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Features factory-style composite door surrounds, windshield header assembly, Bestop-exclusive Top Arch Bar, Quick-release Bow Knuckles and adjustable tensioning (TJ and JK)
- Works with all Bestop replacement door kits (sold separately).
- NOTE: Supertop NX for 88-95 Wrangler YJ duplicates the original factory soft top configuration and its OEM features. Compatible with factory steel doors. Does not include the Sunrider panel, Top Arch Bars or Quick-Release Bow Knuckles.