UNDERSEAT STORAGE LOCKBOX, Driver side
Security is always an issue for Wrangler owners as thieves think the vehicle is an easy target. In warm weather when the doors are off or with no top on, your Wrangler could be very theft-friendly. You need to have a secure place to put your smaller valuables or personal protection, and our Underseat Storage Lock Boxes are the solution. Pick-resistant key locks and 16-gauge carbon steel construction with ample storage volume make our Lock Boxes a must-have item.
- Fits the following models:
--1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
--2007-2010 Wrangler JK 2-door
--2007-2017 Wrangler JK Unlimited 4-door
- Secure to factory seat mounting points with your factory seat riser bolts
- Excellent storage solution to conceal valuables and personal protection
- Does not interfere with driver's seat adjustment
- No drill installation
- Made of heavy-duty, 16 gauge carbon steel, with textured black powder coat
- Secures with high-tech, pick-resistant lock and comes with two keys
- NOTE: Jeep® under seat space on the JK series varies depending on OEM body style and interior option package. Rather than compromise the utility of Bestop® UnderSeat Lock Box (P/N 42640), 2011-current applications are currently limited to four door models. On 2011-current Wrangler Unlimited, it is necessary to relocate the under seat wiring plug using the kit supplied and installed per instructions.