REPLACE-A-TOP BLACK TWILL for OEM hardware
That black twill soft top is tough as can be, but it's not indestructible. Damage during tough trail rides or even around town can happen. Bestop makes it easy to replace a damaged factory black twill soft top without going back to the dealer. It's the same identical fabric we supply as the optional factory twill top with tinted windows. All you need to do is remove the old fabric and windows, and reinstall this new replacement fabric over your existing frame hardware and windshield header assembly. Sure beats buying a whole new top, doesn't it?
- For 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ and 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
- Requires factory original hardware for installation.
- Super-premium 30-oz. triple-layer Black Twill fabric has superior durability and appearance.
- Features a smooth, wrinkle-resistant appearance, and contains no PVC’s.
- More flexible with a softer feel and superior cold-weather performance than sailcloth fabric.
- Built to factory original quality specifications to insure a proper fit with your factory steel doors.
- Industry-leading 40-mil, D.O.T. approved vinyl side and rear windows have 31% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather.
- Removable and replaceable windows feature top of the line YKK scoop count zippers for easy removal or installation with extended-surface heat-sealing for strength and protection from climate extremes.
- 135 gauge polyester industrial thread use throughout with finished seams for lifelong durability.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.