SUPERTOP NX BLACK TWILL
Many Wrangler owners want that "black tie and tails" look, and that's exactly what this soft top offers while retaining full convertible functionality. Black twill acyrlic fabric is the same as found on many luxury cars like BMW or Rolls-Royce convertibles. It's our flagship complete convertible soft top with our best fabric, thickest windows, longest warranty, adjustable hardware and patented Sunrider panel – it’s hard to be humble when you got it all.
- For 1997-2016 Wrangler TJ/JK models
- Lifetime Limited Warranty – the only soft top fabric you can buy with a warranty this strong.
- New 30-oz. triple-layer Black Twill fabric has superior durability to other fabric used in Jeep soft tops
- Features a smooth, wrinkle-resistant appearance, and contains no PVC’s.
- More flexible with a softer feel and superior cold-weather performance than sailcloth fabric.
- Industry-leading 40-mil, D.O.T. approved vinyl side and rear windows have 31% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather.
- Removable and replaceable windows feature top of the line YKK scoop count zippers for easy removal or installation with extended surface heat-sealing for strength and protection from climate extremes.
- Fit factory full steel hard doors – also compatible with any Bestop door kit (sold separately) including 2-Piece Doors, Upper Fabric Doors, Element Doors or Lower Fabric Half doors (sold separately)
- 135 gauge polyester industrial thread use throughout with finished seams for lifelong durability.
- Premium hardware is black powder-coated for corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Features factory-style door surrounds and windshield header assembly, Bestop-exclusive Top Arch Bar, Quick-release Bow Knuckles and adjustable tensioning.
- Bestop-exclusive flip-back Sunrider sunroof panel for an open air ride is standard on Supertop NX.