HIGHROCK 4X4 NARROW-PROFILE FRONT BUMPERS
Narrow-profile front bumpers extend to the edges of the center grille area, with tapered ends. There's no part of the bumper that could possibly make contact with those really big tires for unrestricted 4-wheeling on the rocks and tough terrain. Well-known for great design, toughness and ease of installation. Available in Satin Black or Matte Black finishes. Satin Black is a glossy surface finish while Matte Black is a flat black textured finish -- same great bumper, same high quality powder coat finish.Developed specifically for the hard core rock crawler.
- 3/16” laser cut steel with E-coat and wrinkle finish powder coat top layer
- JK bumper measures 41.5" wide, 11" deep, 8" high
- TJ bumper measures 35.5" wide, 9" deep, 5.5" high
- JK model has welded fairlead plate; TJ winch plate included separately with bumper.
- JK model comes standard with pre-cut holes and molded plastic light cans to accommodate OEM lights
- Optional tubular Grille Guards available in textured satin or matte black finish or stainless steel.
- D-Ring Attachment ears extend through bumper and fully mig-welded front and back. D-Rings sold separately,
- Bolt-on, no-drill installation to factory mounting locations
- Accessories shown are not included.