Fits 2-door and 4-door models
HIGHROCK 4x4™ MODULAR REAR TIRE CARRIER ASSEMBLY FOR 2007-2018 WRANGLER 2DR & 4 DR
- Unique construction and design accomodates up to 37” tire (up to 200 lbs.).
- Articulating Heim joint allows carrier to swing out with the tailgate using one hand.
- Takes all the weight off your Wrangler tailgate for easier use, mush less wear on tailgate hinges.
- Mounts to Rear Bumper Center Section without drilling, and can be installed in combination with optional Rear End Caps and Departure Roller accessories.
- Super-strong Mega-Spindle pivot point for smooth action, maximum support.
- 1/8” and 3/16” thick steel to withstand tough off-road trails or rock-crawling.
- Electrostatically-applied “E”-coat base layer with matte-black powder-coat top finish for superior resistance to corrosion, extra protection against nicks, scrapes & scratches.
- Bolt-on installation to existing factory bumper mounting locations – no drilling required.
- Includes 3rd brake light module that mounts to center of wheel.
- Includes fully-welded D-Ring shackle mounts with 1” inside diameter.
- Tough as nails, yet blends into the body design of your Wrangler like it was born there.
- Optional accessories not included.
Instructions & Parts List
Tell us what you think. Click on Write a Review below in order to submit your own.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first!