HIGHROCK 4x4™ MODULAR FRONT BUMPER
To get a full-monty front bumper system in place, this is where it all starts. Our new Modular Front Bumper Center Section is the foundation for mounting "must-have" components such as our Tubular Grille Guard, End Caps, Approach Roller Kit or Skid Plate (sold separately). Designed around the off-roader who wil be dropping in a winch and adding some extra lighting and other accessories, the Highrock 4x4 Modular Bumper System is the system for serious enthusiasts. Built for high-intensity off-roading, any component is easily replaceable, if needed.
- New, modular Front Bumper specifically designed for configurability on Wrangler JK
- Modular design lets you build up the front bumper as desired with optional accessories like End Caps, Skid Plate, Tubular Grille Guard or Approach Roller kit.
- High-access shape of the bumper allows more clearance over rocks or trail obstacles.
- 3/16” thick steel to withstand tough off-road trails or rock-crawling.
- Electrostatically-applied “E”-coat base layer with matte-black powder-coat top finish for superior resistance to corrosion, extra protection against nicks, scrapes & scratches.
- Bolt-on installation to existing factory bumper mounting locations – no drilling required.
- Recessed winch compartment with base plate allows winch to sit lower in the bumper for reduced overall height making more room overhead to clear grille guards or other accessories.
- Includes fully-welded D-Ring shackle mounts with 1” inside diameter.
- Compatible with factory fog lights and includes wiring connector extension.
- Tough as nails, tested for durability and strength.
- Accessories not included.
- One-year Limited Warranty.