POWERBOARD - BUMPER KIT FOR 2007-2018 WRANGLER JK 2DR/4DR
POWERBOARD NX AUTOMATIC RUNNING BOARDS FOR 2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK
- It's the board that moves. Powerboard NX with Wi-Fi activation makes for faster installation without removing interior door panels or cutting into under dash wiring.
- HOW IT WORKS: Wi-Fi modules attach to door jams and detect when any door opens or closes. They communicate to the wireless controller which then uses programmed logic to operate the boards independently.
- EASY: Installation is faster and far easier. No more removing door panels, no tapping into factory color-coded door wires inside the cab.
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens.
- Drops down about 6" and out 2" to create a stair-step into your truck.
- Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides.
- 600 pound load capacity per side.
- Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motors, controller, hardware, WiFi modules with weatherproof connectors and LED Light kit.
HIGHROCK 4X4™ MODULAR FRONT BUMPER
- High-access shape of the bumper allows more clearance over rocks or trail obstacles.
- 3/16” thick steel to withstand tough off-road trails or rock-crawling.
- Bolt-on installation to existing factory bumper mounting locations – no drilling required.
- Recessed winch compartment with base plate allows winch to sit lower in the bumper for reduced overall height making more room overhead to clear grille guards or other accessories.
- Includes fully-welded D-Ring shackle mounts with 1” inside diameter.
- Compatible with factory fog lights and includes wiring connector extension.
HIGHROCK 4x4™ END CAPS KIT FOR MODULAR FRONT BUMPER
- Set of two end caps that attach to pre-drilled holes on either end of the bumper. Mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Extends the modular design of the front bumper center section for wider profile.
- Steel with rubberized top cap.
- Can be removed, if desired, for more tire clearance on tough trails or rocks.
- Shackles are mandatory equipment for any Jeep that conquers trails or rocks on a regular basis. Make handy points for winching out of tough spots or pulling another Jeeper out of trouble.
- One pair.
- 3/4" bolt size.
- 9500-lb. capacity per shackle.