Installation for One Pair of HighRock 4X4™ Element Front Doors for Jeep® Wrangler JK 2007-2018 by a Bestop® Product Certified On-Site Service Provider (“Craftsman”)
How to Prepare
- Confirm that your Product arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation.
- Make sure the Jeep® can be accessed from all sides.
- Home installation eligible vehicles must have OEM factory equipment and be free of any aftermarket modifications and/or accessories (example: aftermarket frame) that would prohibit product installation.
- Prepare an area for the Craftsman to set aside the existing doors
- Have a person 18 years or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment.
- As a courtesy, and if applicable, inform your Craftsman of special parking requirements, such as any no-parking days for street sweeping.
- For their safety (and the Craftman’s safety), secure any pets away from the On-Site Service Location.
In-Scope Service: Bundled Pricing for one pair of HighRock 4X4™ Element Front Doors for Jeep® Wrangler JK 2007-2018 All materials furnished by Bestop®, unless otherwise noted.
Out-of-Service (Not Purchased)
Occasionally, additional parts or services are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of On-Site Service appointments. Below are the most common scenarios that arise. If this happens during your On-Site Service, the Craftsman will let you know that additional work is required. If the Craftsman can complete additional work, you will also be notified what the cost will be for the additional work. There may not be an additional cost. You can decide if you want to proceed with any additional work.
Out-of-Scope Services may be added to Workorder at additional cost
All materials are furnished by the Craftsman, unless otherwise noted (no travel included)
Out-of-Scope items not available for purchase:
Buy It Installed, Inc.:
This transaction is enabled by Buy It Installed, Inc. All On-Site Services are sold to you and provided by a Craftsman certified to install the Product you purchase. If you choose to use Buy It Installed, Inc., you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its Universal Terms and Conditions.
© Service Trading Company, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved. Buy It Installed® is a trademark of Service Trading Company, Inc. Patents Pending in the United States and abroad.