Installation of EZFOLD™ Tonneau Cover
A professional Craftsman will install a EZFOLD™ Tonneau Cover
- A Craftsman will verify that the product is compatible with the vehicle
- A Craftsman will assemble and install the EZ-Fold™ following the step-by-step instructions
- A Craftsman will clean-up and remove packaging
- A Craftsman will demonstrate all functions of the product; this does not include uninstalling the product
Most Consumers do not require add-on services. Due to some variables, additional parts or services can be required for an installation. Below are some common scenarios that might arise. If any of these are needed during your service, your Craftsman will let you know additional work is needed before doing the work.
- Removal of accessories to accommodate installation
- Anything not listed in the What’s Included
Buy It Installed, Inc.:
The purchase of the Product(s) together with On-Site Services is powered by the Buy It Installed® Button. If you choose to use the Buy It Installed® Button, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the Universal Terms and Conditions prior to checkout. All On-Site Services are sold and provided to you by a third-party Craftsman that participates in the Craftsman Republic® network and is certified to service and/or install the Product(s) you have purchased.
Buy It Installed®, Craftsman Republic®, and the Buy It Installed® Button and its functionality are used under permission from Service Trading Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Service Trading Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker or seller of the Product(s) you have purchased and does not endorse said Product(s).