A Bestop Certified On-Site Service Provider ("Craftsman") will install one Trektop on the Jeep Wrangler JL Model Years 2018-Current
How to Prepare
- Confirm that your Bestop purchase is the correct item for your Jeep and arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation.
- Home installation eligible vehicles must have OEM factory equipment and be free of any aftermarket modifications and/or accessories (example: aftermarket frame) that would prohibit product installation.
- Prepare an area to set down the existing hard-top and/or freedom panels within 20 feet of installation site.
- Tops should be installed in a warm environment (ideally around or above 72 degrees F, but this isn't necessary). Bring the top indoors the night before the installation. The fabric expands the higher the temperature and will be more flexible. If possible, lay the top in the sun on the concrete before installation.
- Make sure the Jeep can be accessed from all sides.
- Have a person 18 years or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment.
- For their safety (and the Craftman’s safety), secure pets away from the On-Site Service Location.
Installation Service for a Jeep Wrangler JL (2018 to Current):
Out-of-Service (Not Purchased)
Occasionally, additional parts or services are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of On-Site Service appointments. Below are the most common scenarios that arise. If this happens during your On-Site Service, the Craftsman will let you know that additional work is required. If the Craftsman can complete additional work, you will also be notified what the cost will be for the additional work. There may not be an additional cost. You can decide if you want to proceed with any additional work.
Out-of-Scope Services may be added to Workorder at additional cost:
Out-of-Scope items not available for purchase:
Buy It Installed, Inc.:
This transaction is enabled by Buy It Installed, Inc. All On-Site Services are sold to you and provided by a Craftsman certified to install the Product you purchase. If you choose to use Buy It Installed, Inc., you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its Universal Terms and Conditions.
© Service Trading Company, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved. Buy It Installed® is a trademark of Service Trading Company, Inc. Patents Pending in the United States and abroad.