Installation for Trektop™ Ultra – Jeep JL 4-door (2018-Current)
A professional craftsman will assemble and install one Trektop™ Ultra for a 4-Door Jeep® Wrangler JL.
Note: Home installation eligible vehicles must have OEM factory equipment and be free of any aftermarket modifications and/or accessories (example: aftermarket frame) that would prohibit product installation.
- Travel to residence.
- Remove the existing hard-top or soft-top and set aside.
- The Craftsman will verify that the top has been stored at room temperature prior to the scheduled installation and appears ready to install.
- Assembly and installation of the new Bestop® soft top to manufacturer specifications.
- Demonstrate all functions of the product; this does not include uninstalling the product
Occasionally, additional parts or services are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of On-Site Service appointments. Below are the most common scenarios that arise. If this happens during your On-Site Service, the Craftsman will let you know that additional work is required. If the Craftsman can complete additional work, you will also be notified what the cost will be for the additional work. There may not be an additional cost. You can decide if you want to proceed with any additional work.
- Installation where there is no access
- Warm/Stretch top for installation
- Repairs necessary for installation
- Removal of accessories to accommodate installation
- Anything not listed in the What’s Included Section
Buy It Installed, Inc.:
This transaction is enabled by Buy It Installed, Inc. All On-Site Services are sold to you and provided by a Craftsman certified to install the Product you purchase. If you choose to use Buy It Installed, Inc., you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its Universal Terms and Conditions.
© Service Trading Company, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved. Buy It Installed® is a trademark of Service Trading Company, Inc. Patents Pending in the United States and abroad.