Bestop’s ZipRail Soft Tonneau Cover protects your bed against the elements and safeguards your gear from prying eyes. Using Bestop’s BeltRail no-drill attachment system, the cover is incredibly easy to install. The ZipRail is our lowest profile tonneau for that sleek, smooth finish. Using the belt rail attachment that we have tested and proven on Jeeps for years, the cover stays snug and flap-free, even at highway speeds. The cover secures to your bed rails for a solid, waterproof and weather-tight seal against any and all conditions. When it’s time to open it up, dual pull tabs at the corners easily provide full access to your bed.
- Tough, premium grade leather-grain vinyl-coated polyester withstands any climate or weather.
- Treated for excellent mildew and UV resistance.
- Bows are integrated into the fabric for quick roll up.
- Peel back, non-snap closure featuring quick release tabs that make it fast and easy to open and close.
- Features black finish aluminum rails for that OEM look.
- Bed Clamps allow easy installation directly to bed with no drilling.
- Rolls conveniently to the back of the truck bed in 30 seconds.
- Allows tailgate access without removing cover.
- Restraint straps secure rolled Tonneau behind cab.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
California Proposition 65
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.