NEW! 2018 BESTOP CONSUMER REBATES - EXTENDED!
Now you can own the best and get even greater value!
For a limited time only, Bestop is offering Consumer Cash Rebates on our most popular premium soft tops! Once you've purchased any of the qualifying Bestop products, click on the specific rebate offer listed below, then download the rebate coupon form. Full details are on the rebate coupon which is ready to print.
$50 on Black Diamond or $100 on Twill Consumer Rebates on Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop, Trektop NX Glide, and Trektop NX Plus:
Effective on purchases from March 27, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
Rebate submissions must be received by June 30, 2018 in order to qualify.
- Click on the Rebate Offer you wish to claim above, download the PDF form and completely fill it out with all of the required information - please read the coupon form carefully
- Attach original receipt verifying purchase of qualifying part number from coupon form
- Bestop UPC Label from the product box (if you are having the product installed, make sure installer keeps the box for you)
- Be sure to make copies of the materials you submit
- Send to the mailing address listed on the rebate form - forms cannot be submitted to Bestop directly.
Bestop uses a professional service to manage our rebate program. When you submit your rebate items, they will send you an email message with a tracking ID. Keep this number. To check the status of your rebate, go to www.datarebate.com. You can search for your status and submit questions to the rebate company directly through their web page. You can also send email to request information on the status of your rebate. The address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call the rebate company directly at: 1-877-630-2345.
Frequently Asked Rebate Questions:
1. Where do I get a rebate form?
You can download one right here or get one from the dealer where you purchased your item.
2. I didn't get a box (or my box didn't have a label or UPC code on it). What now?
We need the original product label, as shown in the illustrations, otherwise, we have no way to know what product you purchased. Make sure to work with your dealer to get the box, especially if they installed the product for you. We've worked very hard to make sure your dealer is aware of the rebate program and the requirements, so this should not be an issue. If it is, we need to work directly with the dealer to resolve the situation, so please contact them for further action.
3. It's been over eight weeks. Where's my check?
Rebate fulfillment is by our professional fulfillment house, who did a spectacular job with our last program. They have been extremely responsive with any inquiries you may have. Their contact information is at the top of this page.
4. Can Bestop's customer service help me with rebate problems?
We can give all sorts of information, suggestions and pointers. But please remember that we hired a fulfillment house to handle all the paperwork around the rebate program. You can work with them to find the status of your rebate, or ask questions if there is an issue. Bestop's customer service people do not have the personal information on your account.
5. I got a postcard saying my rebate was denied. What now?
The fulfillment house sends email or postcards to let people know that they did not meet the requirements for the rebate, which gives you a chance to correct the problem and resubmit. Remember you must have: (1) a dated invoice or receipt, (2) the official form properly filled out, and (3) the original Bestop Product Label/UPC Bar Code. Copies of the UPC Product Label will not be accepted.
6. I made a copy of the label. Will that work?
No. We need the original label. This is a high value rebate and the fulfillment house has made suggestions to avoid fraud, which we are following.
7. Can I just mail it to you at Bestop?
No. Make sure to use the address for our fulfillment house on the card. Trust us, they're way better at this. Send to the address on the card (and on the previous page!)