DON’T RETURN YOUR PRODUCT, GET IT INSTALLED!
If the prospect of installing your new product yourself has you overwhelmed, don’t worry! We can help you out! Learn more about our home installation options.
BESTOP CONSUMER RETURN POLICY
We want you to be thrilled with your Bestop purchase and we hope that every Bestop product helps you to greater enjoyment of open-air adventure. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products possible, worthy of your trust and confidence.
If, for any reason, you have concerns, questions, or need assistance with a product, please reach out to us: Contact Us before returning it. We have found that when a product is not working as expected, a few adjustments or corrections can often set things right.
You may return a Bestop product within 30 days of your purchase, provided that the product is in its original packaging, and includes all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials. Please take note of our Exclusions on Returns below: We cannot accept products which are damaged due to negligence, abuse, misuse, or accidental or normal wear and tear.
Warranties specific to individual Bestop products are applied and noted in the owners/installation guide included with most of our products. Refer to your installation instructions for specific coverage details relating to your product.
We do not provide nor do we service any warranty programs offered by other distributors of our products.
IMPORTANT: ALL RETURNS MUST REFERENCE AN APPROPRIATE RGA (RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION) NUMBER, WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM A BESTOP CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT AT THE ABOVE TELEPHONE NUMBER, VIA LIVE CHAT, OR BY EMAILING [email protected]. PLEASE WRITE THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER BELOW OUR ADDRESS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. ANY RETURNS WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED.
- If you have purchased directly from Bestop, please call our toll-free number #800-845-3567 for an RGA and assistance with this process. If you are returning a product to Bestop, it must have an appropriate RGA (Returned Goods Authorization).
- If you are returning a product to another distributor or point of purchase, contact that company and follow their return process.
- When returning a product to Bestop, please return all parts in their original packaging.
All products must be returned in their original box and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials.
- All returns are subject to a re-stocking fee equal to 15% of your order.
- Original shipping, return shipping, taxes and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Please allow 10–15 business days for us to process a return after it arrives at our offices.
You can expect to receive an email confirmation when your return is received.
EXCLUSIONS ON RETURNS
- We cannot accept products which are damaged due to negligence, abuse, misuse, or accidental or normal wear and tear.
- We cannot accept products that have not been used in accordance with their documentation or installation instructions.
- All Closeout/Clearance sales are final and non-refundable.
RETURNS OF DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
If you receive a damaged package, please contact Bestop customer service at [email protected] within three calendar days of receipt of your package, for assistance.
Regarding damaged shipment claims:
- Please be prepared to describe the damage and provide photographs
- Keep the package and parts in the same condition as they arrived